Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Montpellier Away - SUN 19 JAN 2020 - Travel

More
4 years 3 months ago #67137

Stick me down for the lunch, though currently I am not at all confident of making it. These strikes don't seem to be going anywhere.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ShaneM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #67164

All, we will be closing the option to buy Match Tickets @ 6 o'clock this evening (Monday 6th January), you will not be able to buy match tickets from the Clan after this.

More
4 years 3 months ago #67169

Could you tell me which block has be chosen for Connacht fans?
Thank you :)

More
4 years 3 months ago #67171

Deadline for the lunch with the Montpellier Supports Club - CLAPAS'CISTES - is this evening at 6 pm.
€10 for lunch with the Montepeller Supporters Club on Gameday. Going to be great fun and always great to meet new people :woohoo:
If you haven't added your name to the list just add your name below before 6 this evening (Tuesday 7th January)

There will be no option to come to this on Gameday as we have to book exact numbers

More
4 years 3 months ago #67203

Getting excited now. As a Connacht fan living in England a trip to any game is exciting, but travelling to Montpellier takes it to another level!
However, I'm getting a little twitchy about the tickets - I booked them through the Clan as soon as they were available, but no sign of them arriving in the post - will / have they been posted, or do I need to collect them from somebody when we get there? Also, I said 'yes please' for my wife and I for the pre-match lunch at 10 euro each, but haven't had confirmation that we're on the list. Please can anyone confirm? And when / how do we pay for this? Sorry for all the questions, just want to cover all bases before we head off at the end of the week. Many thanks, Steve.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sol_ie

More
4 years 3 months ago #67211

Hi Steve, sorry on the late reply (was out of the country on weekend and no coverage). You were added to the list for the lunch once you commented you wanted to go. I'll collect €10 per person on the day of the lunch.
Re the tickets we are waiting on Montpellier. They will be replying to us later today. Looks like it will be either of 2 options, either a PDF that they email us which in turn we will send on to each person or a hand out of tickets over in Montpellier. I'm hoping its the PDF option but once we get the response, I'll fire it up here!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sol_ie

More
4 years 3 months ago #67215

Hi Shane,
I was locked out clan site for a while, had wrong password(too many of them !).
I know this is dead late in the day but Is there any chance of getting two tickets with the Clan at the game? If not can you give us a heads up on where ye will be in the ground?
Any chance of spare lunch tickets?
Thanks in advance.
Mike N.
PS this my first post!

More
4 years 3 months ago #67219

Anyone travelling on the Air France early flight on Sat morning

More
4 years 3 months ago #67222

Anyone going to Montpellier via Carcassonne on Friday??

More
4 years 3 months ago #67223

Just received email train cancelled to Montpelier on Friday.. any bus option or car rental only other option?

Tony Barbour

More
4 years 3 months ago #67224

Anyone who bought match tickets through the Clan should be receiving their ticket via Email in the next 24 hours...
It'll be in PDF format and all you have to do is print it out!
Not long to go :woohoo:

More
4 years 3 months ago #67225

tonybeire wrote: Just received email train cancelled to Montpelier on Friday.. any bus option or car rental only other option?

Where is the train from? What time are you looking for?

More
4 years 3 months ago #67226

Sorry from Toulouse.,, 14:46 cancelled

Tony Barbour

More
4 years 3 months ago #67229

tonybeire wrote: Sorry from Toulouse.,, 14:46 cancelled

There's a train leaving at 15.44 which still has space, the two subsequent trains (16.46 & 16.52 are full), then there's another one at 17.44.

All the rest are fully booked. Try getting one of the ones that still have availability?

More
4 years 3 months ago #67230

Hi Tony,
Plenty of availability on the 15.44 (€33) and 16.46 (€20). I just booked the 16.46 there at lunchtime.
Was a 16.05 bus option there for €13 (also on SNCF website under Bus and Carpooling) but seems to be gone.
See you on the plane.
Dermot Fennell.

More
4 years 3 months ago #67231

ShaneM wrote: Anyone who bought match tickets through the Clan should be receiving their ticket via Email in the next 24 hours...
It'll be in PDF format and all you have to do is print it out!
Not long to go :woohoo:

Hi Shane,
Any decision on the Montpellier Clan HQ for the weekend. Fitzpatrick's ???????
Dermot / Salty

Moderators: pinky
logo