Clan Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Ideas for next season

  • Diom
  • Diom's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Rise Up, Something Up
More
5 years 9 months ago #27235

Great ideas again. The thing about the programme is getting the time together to roundup enough content to fill any space we might have. If someone wants to volunteer to work on that with us that would be great and we will approach the branch with it.

Galway_Gas: You fancy looking into it for us? If you find someone to supply them at a decent price we would have no problems funding it. Only thing with that is that our runs would be quite low (maybe 200?) so many printers may not want to do it, or the cost might be quite high.


A Connacht is not just for the Xmas Inter-Pros...
A Connacht is for Life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #27237

Diom, after next month I will have spare time and dont mind helping out


Long time member, short time poster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • galway_gas
  • galway_gas's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #27239

Diom wrote: Great ideas again. Galway_Gas: You fancy looking into it for us? If you find someone to supply them at a decent price we would have no problems funding it. Only thing with that is that our runs would be quite low (maybe 200?) so many printers may not want to do it, or the cost might be quite high.


will do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #27304

Any chance we could get Pat Lam to do an interview with someone from the Clan?
We could all submit questions, and the best can be put towards him, either via email or in a meeting.
Ideally, a sit down meeting could take place, and be recorded, and put on soundcloud, or youtube, and publicised via Facebook and Twitter


@ConnachtCows - Always looking for new followers :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: theCulk, mahick, phatguerilla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Diom
  • Diom's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Rise Up, Something Up
More
5 years 8 months ago #27325

ConnachtCows wrote: Any chance we could get Pat Lam to do an interview with someone from the Clan?
We could all submit questions, and the best can be put towards him, either via email or in a meeting.
Ideally, a sit down meeting could take place, and be recorded, and put on soundcloud, or youtube, and publicised via Facebook and Twitter

Probably very little chance of that. I will ask but usually the media stuff is very tightly controlled.


A Connacht is not just for the Xmas Inter-Pros...
A Connacht is for Life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #27329

Diom wrote:

ConnachtCows wrote: Any chance we could get Pat Lam to do an interview with someone from the Clan?
We could all submit questions, and the best can be put towards him, either via email or in a meeting.
Ideally, a sit down meeting could take place, and be recorded, and put on soundcloud, or youtube, and publicised via Facebook and Twitter

Probably very little chance of that. I will ask but usually the media stuff is very tightly controlled.


Maybe something could be done in conjunction with the branch. We could put forward some questions, and they can decide which ones he gets asked, while they also ask their own questions. It could be done before the start of next season. Let them put the interview on the website\Facebook\Twitter, or in a match programme, but make sure they make mention of which questions came from the Connacht Clan, so that we get a mention, and perhaps some more exposure.


@ConnachtCows - Always looking for new followers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • galway_gas
  • galway_gas's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #27340

Diom wrote: Great ideas again. The thing about the programme is getting the time together to roundup enough content to fill any space we might have. If someone wants to volunteer to work on that with us that would be great and we will approach the branch with it.

Galway_Gas: You fancy looking into it for us? If you find someone to supply them at a decent price we would have no problems funding it. Only thing with that is that our runs would be quite low (maybe 200?) so many printers may not want to do it, or the cost might be quite high.


Hi Diom have sent you a pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

logo